Sunday, March 14, 2010

hai yo!
my post i've typed out and clicked published is gone!
i shall recall and blog again!

haha
im not so thick skin to put up my wishlist la...
haha!
kinda no time...
but you guys should know what i want right... *thick skin again*
haha!
also also!
im working during my birthday!
*sadded* but bo bian...
i cant just stay at home and rot right...
also no one will ask me out on my birthday and no celebrations...
haha

***--------------edited--------------***
i'll just list out some things i would like to receive la
in case i receive some things that i wont use...

1. a sling bag that can put my 15" laptop in
*hopes for crumpler*
- my current sling bags dont fit my lappie

2. headphones that has good bass
those over the head kind
NOT in ear or normal earphones
*maybe audio technica or sennheiser*
- would prefer better sound than my current earphones

3. a laptop case for my 15" MBP
*still hopes for a crumpler*
- my current case is kinda dirty already...

4. an iphone hard case and a mirror screen protector
*hoping for a moshi hard iphone case*
- my current one is loose already...

5. accessories for my blackberry
maybe a holster
the one that can turn off the phone
when the phone is put in it
- would like to have more bb things for my bb curve 8520

thats all the things that i am still in need of :)
***-----------------------------------***

am working now...
sorta.. cos i've finished what i am suppose to do
most of them now are like dead and sleeping...
working time is 9pm to 10am!
see the time now! its 628am!
how to last till 10am you tell me.
haha

will do my best to update my blog often
so you guys have to keep coming and check it out!
haha

im gonna continue blog hopping and fb hopping
cya!

BYE!