Friday, April 2, 2010

hello people!

had a great day with the girls at ikea!
meatballs plus baked chicken leg!












went to singtelshop after that to get my bb
let me tell you what happened the day before in short
some confusion happened
and singtelshop parkway manager
wrote a letter for me
to be given to singtelshop tampines mall

today went to shop first to get queue number
while waiting for mum to arrive
when i reach the counter and gave the letter
the staff sorta like went in to check and all that
suddenly, they all react very frantically
and asked if my mum is here already
i said she is reaching in 5 min and why
the person told me that i will be given the next queue number
and will be served next!
i totally cut the whole 1 hr plus queue!!
and when mum arrived
we were like treated so nicely!
its like, i've never seen them so enthusiastic before!
as though we are very valued! hahahaha!
that letter was in fact very powerful!
hmmm...

gonna hit the sack soon!

BYE!!!!